1. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
When you use our services, you subscribe to the website attoverticale.com or purchase our products online you accept that our company collects some of your personal data. This page aims to inform you about the types of data we collect, why and how we use them.
We treat two types of data:
1.1 Data provided by the User
If you are a private or a professional user
When you subscribe to the website attoverticale.com or to our newsletter, fill a contact form or purchase our products online, we ask you to provide us with some data that you need to take advantage of our service.
These are, for example, the data we ask for:
• name, surname or name of your company
• city of residence
• email and maybe a password
• date of birth
• telephone number
• VAT number and/or fiscal code (where applicable)
• maybe professional category
Third party data
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family members or friends for the shipment of your purchase, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to the related processing in the manner described by this statement.
Data of minors 16 years
If you are under the age of 16, you can not provide us with any personal data, nor can you register on the attoverticale.com website, and in any case, we do not assume any responsibility for any false statements that you provide. Should we detect the existence of untruthful declarations we will proceed to the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
Data provided deliberately by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the email addresses indicated on the website attoverticale.com involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s email address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
1.2 Automatically collect data
We collect the following data during the consultation of the website attoverticale.com:
• technical data: for example IP address, browser type, operating system, data relative to the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using (PC, Smartphone, tablet, etc.);
2. USE OF COLLECTED DATA
We use the data collected to offer you our service, to inform you about our business activities or to offer you an online browsing experience more in line with your interests.
2.1 To guarantee you access to our online services
We use your information to guarantee you access to our services and their provision, including:
• registration and creation of the reserved area
• purchase of our products online
• use of “favourite” and “online chart” features
• communications related to the service
• contact with our customer service
• fraud prevention
• activities of an administrative, financial or accounting nature, such as those relating to purchases of products online and possible recovery of credit
These treatments are necessary to provide a correct service to users.
We also use your data to improve and implement our website, by detecting your current position (approximate) to facilitate the use of some features by customizing them according to your nationality.
We may also use your data for the following treatments:
• market research
• propose optional surveys, request for reviews and surveys of the degree of user satisfaction
These treatments are based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller and you can object at any time.
2.2 To inform you about our business activities
If you have expressly provided your consent, we use your Data to inform you about promotional activities that may interest you.
In particular, we use them for:
• communicate promotional, commercial and advertising activities regarding our products, initiatives or partnerships, by email, by sending SMS or notifications; in exceptional cases, our customer care could contact you by phone only to communicate important information regarding your purchases in progress and/or shipments of goods destined for you
• perform analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems, such as the detection of the number of open e-mails, click on links within the communication, kind of devices used to read the communication and the relative operating system or the list of cancellations to the newsletter.
2.3 To offer you a personalized service
We process the data collected if you have expressly provided your consent, to analyze your habits or consumption choices in order to propose an increasingly personalized service and in line with your interests and to improve our commercial offer. These analyzes are not in any case related to an automated decision-making process.
3. OBLIGATION OF DATA CONFERENCE
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the provision of services offered including the online purchase of products (any refusal involves the cancellation of registration and the inability to proceed with the evasion of any order purchase in progress); it is optional for promotional and profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered within the site attoverticale.com and related applications.
4. SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT
4.1 Data controller
The data controller is the company M TIME OF KRYAKUNOVA MARIYA, in the person of its owner, located in Voghera (PV) – Italy, Via G. Garibaldi 142, VAT number 02663480180, C. F. KRYMRY75A53Z138N.
You can contact the data controller at any time and send any question or request concerning your personal data and respect your privacy by writing to email@example.com.
4.2. Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to M TIME employees. Customer data will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties not employed by M TIME, except:
• Companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operations, including technical, of M-TIME services, such as providers of direct marketing and customer care services, companies that provide archiving, administration, payment and invoicing services, associated companies that supply technical components for the provision of some functionalities of the internet site attoverticale.com, such as banking institutions for the management of payments and shippers for transport.
• Authorities and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations
• Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we make sure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of personal data protection is ensured in compliance with the standard clauses defined by the European Commission.
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
5. INFORMATION ON THE DATA, MODIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR REQUEST OF A COPY
5.1 Access to personal data and withdrawal of consent (opt-out)
At any time you can ask to view and modify your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may revoke the consent you have provided at any time by expressing your will by sending an email to email@example.com with the following subject: “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to the 2016 GDPR EU Regulation 2016/679 “.
To exercise the right to view, modify or delete your personal data, it is essential that the sender/applicant’s e-mail address matches that provided during the transfer of the data.
5.2 Export and cancellation of the processing of personal data
To export your personal data or request cancellation, you can send a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org using the same email address you registered for the event. Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, in case the export becomes particularly complex, within three months.
The cancellation will be carried out in the scheduled technical times and in accordance with the retention period as explained in the following point 6.
5.3 Exercise of your rights
Any physical person who uses our website can:
• obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if existing, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR
• request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed
• the object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising material or direct selling or for completion market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
• receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
• propose a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority
We remind you that for any question or request related to your personal data and to respect your privacy you can write to the email address email@example.com
6. PERIOD AND METHOD OF DATA CONSERVATION
The retention of personal data will be in the paper and/or electronic/informatic and for the time strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes referred to in paragraph 1, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes, we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are stored for 11 years in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of the exercise of the right to be forgotten through the request for explicit cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with restricted access, only for purposes of ascertainment and repression of crimes. no more than 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly.
7. DATA PROTECTION
The data are collected by the subjects indicated in point 4, according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing using computerized, manual and automated tools and with strictly related logic to the purposes indicated in point 1 and in any case so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
We may ask you, while browsing the site, to participate in surveys in order to know your opinion and the degree of satisfaction with regard to the services provided and the products purchased. These surveys can be carried out directly from
M-TIME or through the use of external platforms.
Within the surveys it will be possible, optionally, to provide an email address in order to receive news and information on the services offered.
We remind you that participation in surveys is completely optional and that you can always oppose this treatment.
When you use our site, we may collect and process information about your current (approximate) location. This data is processed anonymously, in a format that does not allow the user to be personally identified and used for the sole purpose of facilitating the use of some site functionalities based on the position. You can activate/deactivate location services at any time by accessing the settings of your browser and/or your device.
10. NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
When signing up for the newsletter service you agree to provide your email address with the purpose of periodically receiving e-mail messages for direct marketing and information purposes strictly related to the activity carried out and with specific reference to the products and services offered online.
You can ask for the revocation of the newsletter service at any time by sending an email with the subject: “Revocation of the newsletter service” using the same email address provided for joining the newsletter service.
11. ONLINE MESSAGES
The “Contact us” function is aimed at an immediate communication between users who contact M-TIME Customer Care for assistance and information related to the service and products offered.
We reserve the right to exclude from the “Contact Us” service, and more generally from the services offered online by M-TIME, all those who do not observe the rules and/or do not respect the purpose of the service itself, as well as all those who adopt correct or not respectful.
This information may be subject to future changes. If substantial changes are made to the use of data on the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the maximum evidence on their pages or by sending a specific email.
Last updated on 24/05/2018.